Scoring Match Data:
Match data should be entered into the website each night of league play to allow for more timely reporting of stats. If a match is not entered into the website the night of the match, a 5 point penalty will be applied.
RACE GRID League:
Points are awarded per match.
- A win is worth 10 points.
- A loss, but on the hill, is awarded 5 points.
- If a player is NOT shut out, they receive 1 point.
- A shut-out is 2 bonus points.
- A break and run is 1 bonus point
- A 8 or 9 on the break is 1 bonus point*
- A 3 foul win is 1 bonus point
*Bonus Point 8 on break:
- If a player makes the 8, and the cue ball doesn’t foul, then it is a bonus point. The breaker has the choice of spotting the 8 and shooting where the cue ball lies, or, re-breaking the rack.
- If a player makes the 8, and the cue ball does foul, then there is no bonus point. The opponent of the breaker has the option to spot the 8 and shoot behind the line, or, re-break the rack.
- Note – it is NOT a win or loss of game. It is 1 bonus point !
1 point will be deducted for each of the below if not completely filled out.
|· Heading filled out with current date, week, and team matchups.|
|· Player names with Skill level/race info|
|· Circle whether playing 8 or 9 ball. This is extra important now that we are tracking the performances separately.|
|· Both match score and match points need to be completely filled out and totaled at the bottom.|
|· Both captains must sign|
|· All monies must be paid.|
- Fill out for double plays or over the cap penalty.
Total team score is to add up the match, bonus, and penalty points for each team.
All races are 0-0 to 7. Thus the NET team score is the sum of all the games won by their team-members.
Then add in penalty points and team performance bonus (collective skill differential) to arrive at Total Team Score.
Sum the weekly team match scores, week by week, to arrive at a cumulative total, ranked by team performance.
There will be three (3) seasons per year approximately 15 weeks in length (may vary slightly). A season champion will be declared at the conclusion of each season.
Payouts: a player must play half of the season’s matches. In a 15 week season, at least 8 matches in a season and be active thru the end of the season.
Season Team playoffs: A player must play at least 5 matches during the regular season.
Individual Tourney: A player must play at least half the season (8 for a 15 week season) and attend tournament.
ACS TOTAL POINT SYSTEM:
A player may earn points via league and/or Tournament play.
They receive points that accumulate to ‘total ACS Points.’
More information to be released soon.